
Oh my gosh, we were at friends house for a cook out today, I got a picture from Jordan on my phone, then a few hours later we got a very short call.
He was on the pay phones, his Drill Sergent's do not believe in calls during basic so they have not had their cell phones or any phone privileges. They were able to talk them into a quick call this afternoon.
He sounds amazing, looks like he has lost a lot of weight, you can see that in his face. He has his final PT test this coming Thursday, he is pretty nervous about his run but I believe he can do it. He said his last run was 16 minutes and he has to have it in like 15:56 I think he said... Again he sounded so good. It was great to hear from him!!
Proud Army Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment