Friday, March 13, 2009

Card came yesterday

Yesterday a card came from Jordan, it was a birthday card for Chelsie. Inside he said, I bet you thought I forgot about your birthday, nope I just couldn't buy a card until the blue phase. It was very sweet of him, made me cry!

He also sent a letter for us! Yeah

He said that he had a PT test last Thursday, he did 63 push ups in 2 minutes, 56 sit ups in 2 minutes and did a 17 minute 2 mile run. He was pumped up, he just has to shave, I think one minute, off his run and he is good to go with the PT test.

He says that his unit still doesn't get it, they can't be quiet and listen. He blew up that day at the platoon because they wouldn't be quiet. "I just flipped out and the drill seargents just walked up and smiled (at me) because they needed it."

Can't wait until graduation!!!
Proud Army Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment