Saturday, February 7, 2009

Phone Call

We got a call from Jordan last night, he sounded really tired, but he sounded good! Phone calls are always short, but it is great to hear from him!!!

He called Dave first, Chelsie and I were shopping again... But then as I am strolling through horrible WalMart my phone rang and it was Jordan. WOO HOO!!

He said got his M16 a couple days ago, he was excited about that but he hasn't got to shoot it yet. Bummer!

He said that he is in the Echo company, the bad asses on the base, which means I guess that they are pushing them pretty hard. He sounded pretty proud of that but that it was tough!

He told Dave that he did some navigation training and then they were dropped off somewhere and had to navigate to three different points and then to the finish. He said he passed that with no problem. I guess you cant move on without passing that challenge. I am sure his times with Dave out in the swamp helped him with that one!! :o)

He said that he created a video message and that it was going to come to us, but he didn't know how or when. I am anxious to see that!

It was great to hear from him, I need to remember to make a list of things to ask him when he calls, I always forget what I want to say...

Proud Army Mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment